Last update: March 21th, 2019.
To further the mission of “improving clinical outcomes and quality of life for disease, by developing innovative, non-invasive, accurate, and cost-effective diagnostics solutions”, advertising and sponsorship may be accepted under strict guidelines as specified below. Advertising and sponsorship revenue is used to support Research and Non-Profit Development at BLUEBERRY DIAGNOSTICS INC (BLUEBERRY DIAGNOSTICS).
BLUEBERRY DIAGNOSTICS maintains a distinct separation between advertising content and editorial content. All advertising content on the BLUEBERRY DIAGNOSTICS website is clearly labeled as an advertisement. Sponsored areas of the site are labeled as such, and the sponsoring organizations are identified. The Advertising Policy is set and reviewed annually by the Advertising Integrity Board (AIB), comprised of representatives from BLUEBERRY DIAGNOSTICS, the Editorial Board (EB), the Medical Advisory Board (MAB), staff of BLUEBERRY DIAGNOSTICS and the management team of BLUEBERRY DIAGNOSTICS. The current policy guidelines appear below.
- Advertisements for products that run counter to BLUEBERRY DIAGNOSTICS’s mission, such as alcohol, tobacco, firearms, explosives, fireworks, gambling and pornography, will not be considered. Advertisements for legal services; political, social cause or religious ads; advertisement for competitors; comparative advertising that mentions competitive brand names; and intrusive ad units (including pop-ups and floating ads) are not permitted.
- Health Claims: Advertisements must not make a health claim for its product that is not clearly substantiated. Advertisers may be required to submit supporting documentation to the Advertising Integrity Board to substantiate claims.
- No implication of endorsement by BLUEBERRY DIAGNOSTICS or its employees, affiliates or sponsors of product or advertiser may be made.
- The Advertising Integrity Board retains final approval of all sponsor/product messages, banners and advertising copy that are directly linked or adjacent to the content.
- The advertisement, advertising icons and company logos must be displayed in such a way that they clearly are not part of the site content.
- The Advertising Integrity Board reserves the right to reject, cancel or remove at any time any advertisement for any reason. The board also reserves the right to determine the appropriate placement of the advertisement on the Web site.
- No unsolicited commercial messages are allowed.
- Collecting and selling of mailing lists without the users’ expressed permission is not allowed.
- The full rules for any market research or promotion must be displayed or linked to. Advertising Integrity Board retains the right to block any ad that runs on third-party ad servers, such as “Ads by Google”, that don’t meet the agreed upon criteria.
- This Advertising Policy will be clearly marked and made accessible to readers and potential advertisers.
- For inquiries about advertising and sponsorships, please send a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.